When I am doing a walkthough, it can be challenging to tease out if the energy I am feeling is from a non earthbound spirit energy (NESE), earthbound spirit energy (ESE), or from residual energy (RE).
Non earthbound spirits (NESE), are individual entities where their spirit/soul is not remaining on Earth and is free to move into our Earth plane and spirit plane. They can visit this Earth plane, but they are not walking around or moving about here all the time. These spirits are the spirit’s of loved ones I contact through one-on-one mediumship on behalf of a living person and these types of spirits can also come through at a location walkthrough. Spirit Guides and Angles are also a form of NESE.
Characteristics of NESEs:
- Can communicate – some choose not to communicate
- They are intelligent
- Can move to and from Earth plane freely
- Are multidimensional
- Typically a very light and loving feeling, but if the individual was not a great person on earth, they can have a heavier feeling to them.
- These do NOT feel dense, heavy, or thick.
Earthbound spirit energies (ESEs) are individual spirits/souls that have passed on from this life, but as my understanding goes, some degree of their existence still remains on the Earth plane. To me it is not their whole soul energy that is still here a portion of their experience remaining. These entities can be days old or they can be eons old. Why are they here? They may have “unfinished business” or “unfinished message”, they may have died suddenly and didn’t know what was going on, they may not want to leave loved ones or leave a place where they have a very strong connection to and choose to remain, they loved their human body and its human experiences so much they want to remain in Earthly experiences, or they don’t believe in the afterlife, so they chose to stay on the Earth plane.
As you can see there are many reasons why a spirit may continue to be in the Earth plane and with these reasons could continue to interact with the living.
Characteristics of ESEs:
- Can communicate – some simple/non complex ESEs don’t by choice or physically cannot
- They are intelligent
- Can move around on the Earth plane – some simple/non complex ESEs don’t by choice or physically cannot
- Typically multidimensional – meaning the impression or message from it can change
- Typically a heavy/thick or dense feeling. More substance and more physical “presence”. More “here”.
Residual energy (RE) is an energetic record imprinted in the timeline associated with a location or object. It can be a record of an event, person, or an emotion. It can have substance aka a manifestation of a figure, sound, or movement or just a general feeling or impression. Residual energy can feel JUST like an earthbound spirit energy depending on the complexity of the earthbound and the complexity of the residual energy. What I mean is that a non-complex, simple, ESE can have a similar feeling to a complex RE. This is where sometimes it can be difficult to identify what is going on at a location.
Characteristics of REs are:
- It does not communicate back
- It is not intelligent
- It does not tend move around a lot, it will stay in the same area of a location.
- It is unidimensional/One Note – meaning that you only get one type of impression, looping event, or message from it and nothing else. Aka sensing “anger, yelling, anger, yelling, anger, yelling” and when you ask for more information you continue to get “anger, yelling, anger, yelling”.
- Can be heavy/thick feeling or light and loving feeling depending on what is recorded!
- Can be a scene, a feeling, a word, an emotion, a physical sensation, etc.
As mentioned it can be difficult to determine what kind of activity is going on because there is overlap of these three spirit energy expressions. One way to help determine what is going on is recording all events in a journal to notice patterns in the activity. Hopefully this helps clarify the different kinds of energy encountered at a location!
Check out my W/I Videos Page for a listing of all my live mediumship sessions on location and their sister Investigation Reveal videos!