There are many resources out there if you are beginning on the journey of developing your intuition and or mediumship. These are some of my absolute Go-To books, audio, and websites that have greatly assisted in my own development. These are the ones I reference or turn to over and over again.
Even though I practice location mediumship, many of the books referenced below are about guides, channeling, and inner energy work. I feel it is an essential building block to not only understand the energetic field and how it functions but also important to learn how to stop, get quiet, and GO INNER. These are essential building blocks to heighten your awareness and they are the steps required before you GO OUTER and pick up information from people, spirit, and the surroundings.
Listing of books, websites, and podcasts I have found the most helpful in my own development. Enjoy!
- Where Two Worlds Meet and Through The Darkness – by Medium Rev Janet Nohavac are two excellent books on the process of discovering mediumship and how to take steps to develop yourself.
- Magician to Mystic: A Mediumistic Path to a Spiritual Life – by Brian Roberston and Simon James. This book is all about the deeper meaning of mediumship giving purpose and how mediumship brings one closer to the God Self.
- Spiritual Clearings: Sacred Practices to Clear Negative Energy and Harmonize Your Life by Diana Burney – My GO TO for energy clearing practices. I have even gifted this book to people.
- Opening to Channel by Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer – Any course or book by this team of human beings and their guides are AMAZING. They are incredibly inspiring and really were the catalyst to my first baby steps to connecting with my higher self and my guides.
- Channeling: The Heart & the Art by Diana Munez Chen – in-depth guide to learning how to channel. Lots of tips and tools. I have also worked with her personally and highly recommend mentoring with her.
- Ask Your Guides by Sonia Choquette – good first reference to guides
- Hands of Light: A Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field, Light Emerging: The Journey of Personal Healing, and Core Light Healing: My Personal Journey and Advanced Healing Concepts to Create the Life You Long to Live by Barbara Brennan – words can not describe enough how these books have explained the human energy field and healing to me. I reference and reread all the time.
- Becoming Supernatural: How Common People are Doing the Uncommon by Dr. Joe Dispenza – A bit over the top but is a great first read to understand thoughts, emotions, and energetic vibrations. Such a motivational book that still inspires me years after first reading it. I STILL use the meditations associated with this book today.
- The Angel Code by Chantel Lysette – I great angel reference book
- Sidewalk Oracles, Conscious Dreaming, and Dreamways of the Iroquois by Robert Moss – basically anything this man has written I highly recommend! He is a prolific and wonderful storyteller bringing life to life through dreams and synchronicities!
- Waking Up in 5D by Maureen. J. St. Germain – helped explain multi-dimensions.
- Medicine Women by Lynn Andrews – Shamanism through storytelling. Amazing. Recommend ALL her books.
- The Healing Promise of Qi by Roger Jahnke
- International Pathwork Foundation – channeled inner guidance
- The Journey Within – Spiritualist Church with endless online zoom and in person beginner, intermediate, and advanced psychic and mediumship classes. Also have courses with different international mediums every week!
- Amanda Linette Meder – many blog posts and a mentorship program. Great teacher!
- YOQI – Qigong flows. This practice changed my life.
- The Shift Network – FREE summits on shamanism, qigong, breathwork etc. and online courses
- Sigrid Van Heerwaarden – empowering channeling and activations, guidance to divine alignment
- Diana Munez Chen – Professional channeler, classes, mentorship
- The Soul Directed Life Podcast – Janet Conner
- I’m Spiritual Damnit – Jenniffer Weigel This podcast only goes to 2019, but there are tons of audio book collaborations of the podcast material. She also has a book on her spiritual journey.
- Michael Harner Shamanic Drumming 15 minutes or 30 minutes
Thanks for the list of references!
LikeLiked by 1 person